Ventless/Hoodless Countertop Deep Fryer
Perfect Fry countertop deep fryers are fully self-contained.
They are also:
- Vents or hoods are not required which means huge cost
- Hood and vent systems require a lot of maintenance and
upkeep. The cost to run this system for a year will offset the initial
- A conventional hood and vent system can cost between $5,000
- The Perfect Fryer uses our patented HEPA-style air
- The air is drawn up through the front grill over the oil
vat and into the grease filter, removing the larger grease particulate.
- The remaining grease-laden air travels through the HEPA
style replaceable air filter cartridge, removing the remaining
- The activated carbon eliminates any odors.
- During EPA 202 air emissions testing, results showed the
filter allowed only 0.039 mg/m3 of effluent into the air. That's well
below the 5 mg/m3 limit.
- Integral fire suppression with automatic and manual
- Safety interlocks prevent the fryer from being operated
- Tested and listed using the latest standards.
Easy to Clean:
- The Perfect Fryer has the largest product output with the
smallest footprint of any countertop deep fryer available today!
- Measuring only 17"x16" at the base, it takes up less than 2
square feet of counter space and eliminates the need for costly
- Compare this to a conventional microwave shown below!
Contact Us for
answers to all your questions and for current pricing.
- No other countertop deep fryer is easier to clean thereby
saving you time and money.
- All the internal components can be removed in under a
minute and weekly cleaning can be done in under an hour.
- As you can see below, the components are individually
removable for easy cleaning.