The advantages of pressure frying are clear: controlled low
pressure allows faster cooking at lower temperatures. This not only
saves energy and shortening, but helps seal in the food’s moisture and
natural juices for a healthier, better-tasting product. Henny Penny
first introduced commercial pressure frying over forty years ago.
Today, profitable foodservice operators worldwide agree: Henny Penny's
pressure fryers are the best in the business.
To learn more
about the advantages of pressure frying download the Henny Penny
brochure: Why Pressure Fry?
Contact Us for
answers to all your questions and for current pricing.
- Gas or Electric models available
- High Volume models available
- Electro-mechanical or Computron Controls
- Energy Efficient
- Built-in filtration system
- Stainless steel rectangular fry pot promotes even cooking
- Cast aluminum alloy lid