Fast Eddy's by Cookshack FEC300
It’s a dilemma faced by many barbecue restaurants and
caterers: How to get that big pit into the building. The new FEC300,
with a 300 lb. capacity, solves that problem. The 100% wood burning pit
is 50” wide and 82” tall and will roll right through a double door.
- The FEC300 is 49.25"W x 69.75"D x 80.5"H and will roll on
most double doors.
- Capacity is 300 lbs. pork butts, 300 lbs. brisket, 100 lbs.
ribs, or 45 chickens per load.
- Add 600 lbs. capacity by placing two of the FEC300s side by
side with left and right facing doors.
- 36,000 BTU pellet burner and easy, flip-of-the switch
starting brings the FEC300 rapidly up to smoking temperature.
- The FEC300 recovers its cooking temperature in as quickly
as 10 to 15 minutes after the door has been opened because the burner
safely remains on.
- The FEC300 features a digital Cookshack IQ4 controller.
Operator sets the smoke-cooking time and temperature, and the holding
- When the smoke-cook cycle has finished the controller drops
automatically to the hold temperature.
- Thermostatically-controlled temperature eliminates large
heat fluctuations that dry and shrink meat.
- The FEC’s heat and flavor source is 100% food grade wood
pellets. Pellets are easily obtainable, inexpensive, and easy to store;
available in a variety of flavors.
- Pellet heat is controlled by a fully automatic wood pellet
- With continuous use, the FEC300 produces about 8 oz. of ash
per 40 lbs. of pellets used. Danger of a fire from removing hot ash and
embers is eliminated, unlike log burners that require removal of live
- The FEC300 runs at 14 amps @ 120 VAC, which means pennies
per hour operating cost.
- The FEC300 features double-walled construction surrounding
850° Spinglass insulation for superior heat retention and fuel savings.
- The FEC300 is ruggedly built with a 14-gauge stainless
steel interior. Exterior is available in either 20-gauge stainless
steel (USDA approved) or 16-gauge powder-coated CRS.
- The FEC300 comes standard with 5 rotating arms, with 3 –
30” shelves per arm. The shelves are easy to remove for cleaning.
- Standard equipment includes: a foot pedal, casters,
operator’s manual, 80 lbs. pellets , and a Cookshack Spice Kit
containing: 1 gal. Spicy Barbecue Sauce, 1 gal. Mild Barbecue Sauce, 5
lbs. Brisket Rub, 5 lbs. RibRub, 5 lbs. Spicy Chicken Rub, 10 oz. Chili
Mix, and 10 oz. Spicy Barbecue Sauce Mix.
- No-risk purchase … Fast Eddy’s by Cookshack smokers are
covered by a two-year limited warranty.
- Optional accessories include a smoke evacuator and front
- The FEC300 is trailer mountable. Add a custom trailer for
only $1,500! Ask about it when you call.
Contact Us for
answers to all your questions and for current pricing.
- Capacity: Cooking Space: 37.5 sq. ft., Pork Butts: 300
lbs., Brisket: 300 lbs., Ribs: 100 lbs.
- Electrical: Amps: 14amp, Voltage: 120v Single Phase,
Heating Element: 36,000 BTU Burner, Auto Start: Auto-Start, Fan:
- Shelves: 15 Nickel-Plated Grills, Shelf Dimensions: 12 x 30"
- Construction: Interior: 14-gauge Stainless Steel, Exterior:
20-gauge Powder-Coated CRS, Insulation: 850-Degree F Spinglass
- Hopper Capacity: 40 lbs. pellets
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
- Unit Weight: 1200 lbs
- Width: 49.25 inches
- Depth: 69.75 inches
- Height: 80.5 inches