The Cookshack Super Smoker® Model SM075
The Cookshack Series 70 smoker ovens are perfect for smaller
volume foodservice operations. This series is designed for
smoke-cooking or cold-smoking small quantities of product, whether it
is a special of the day or a smoked ingredient or two. With its small
footprint, it is the perfect size for delis and crowded kitchens. If
you have just over 2 square feet of floor space you can add genuine
barbecue, natural wood smoked foods, cold-smoked salmon and cheese, and
many more smoked items to your menu.
Contact Us for
answers to all your questions and for current pricing.
- Capacity: 20 lbs. of ribs; 35 lbs. of brisket/pork
butts (heavy cuts); 10 chickens & 6 lbs. of jerky
- Electrical: 1200 watt heating element, 15 amps,
120/240v, single phase current; 240v export models
- Shelves: 5 - 14"x14" (35.5cm) grills, 5" (12.7cm)
- Outside Dimensions: 16.5" x 19" x 40" high (42cm X
48cm X 101.6cm)
- Cabinet: Black steel sides, stainless steel top and
interior (Also available with all stainless steel)
- Standard Equipment: Grills, racks, casters,
operator's manual and video, Get Smokin’ cookbook , 5 pk Spice Kit, 5
lb. hickory wood, stainless steel drip pan
- Shipping Weight: 170 lbs.